When you connect a new store to ReadyToShip we automatically import all outstanding orders.
This includes orders that are pending payment, but these won't be visible in ReadyToShip until the order is marked as paid in your store.
Every few minutes we poll your store for new orders.
Can I manually import an order?
Short answer, no. Imports are automatic to ensure ReadyToShip stays synchronised with your store.
However for carriers which lack a direct integration you can import a CSV file of orders.
How long does it take for orders to import?
After orders in your store are marked as paid they should appear in ReadyToShip within a few minutes.
Sometimes a takes a little longer during peak periods or if you have a lot of orders to process.
How can I check the import status of an order?
If an order has not appeared in ReadyToShip after ten minutes or so, here are a few things you can check:
- Check your store and ensure the order is paid for (invoiced) and awaiting fulfilment. Orders won't show in ReadyToShip until they are "ready to ship".
- Have you cancelled the order in your store?
If so, it will disappear from ReadyToShip automatically. If it is in a shipping tab it may turn red.
- Have you partially or completely fulfilled the order in your store rather than ReadyToShip?
If so, it will disappear from ReadyToShip automatically. If it is already in a shipping tab it may turn red.
- Try the Search menu in ReadyToShip to find the order. This can give some clues about the current state of the order.
- Go to Settings ⇒ Stores and make sure there is no red error box.
If ReadyToShip couldn't contact your store it may break the connection and no orders will be imported until you re-authenticate your store.
If you are still unsure as to why an order isn't appearing, please contact us via live chat or email.