To split a consignment:
- Open the order to show the details.
- Click on the pencil icon next to # of Packages.
- Enter the number of packages you will be sending.
- Click Save
and we will print multiple labels for this order.
The labels will:
- Use the total order dimensions as the dimensions for each of the new consignments.
- Divide the weight by the the number of labels and use that for the weight of each consignment.
If your consignment has dimensions 10 x 10 x 20 cm and the total weight in ReadyToShip is 24kg, splitting it into two labels will create labels with:
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 20 cm
- Weight: 12kg