Mypost Business is the replacement for Click and Send.
Ou integration allows upload of consignments in bulk. Please note this is a PRELIMINARY integration and Australia Post is still adding functionality.
Set up a Connection to MyPost Business
To set up a connection to MyPost Business, go to Settings ⇒ Carriers ⇒ Add Carrier in ReadyToShip and choose MyPost.
Fill out the form and click Save MyPost Business Carrier.
Send Consignments to MyPost Business
Generate a Label File for import into MyPost Business
MyPost does not accept symbols in order numbers (eg "#1234") so stick to letters and numbers. This is a common problem.
Assign the orders to the MyPost carrier
- Select orders in your Unshipped Orders tab.
- Click Change Carrier
- Choose MyPost Business.
- Select the orders to ship and click Ship Selected Orders. This will move the batch of orders into a new tab.
- You can now print pick lists and invoices if you need them.
Generate a CSV file for importing into MyPost Business
- Select orders and click Generate CSV. This will generate a CSV file and your browser will prompt you to save it.
- Save it to an easy-to-remember location. Please don't open or edit the file as this may cause importing issues.
Import Consignments into MyPost Business
- Log into your MyPost Business account.
- Click Orders ⇒ Bulk Import.
- Click Choose Your File as shown below and select the CSV file of consignments that ReadyToShip generated in the previous step. This will load all your consignments into MyPost Business.
- Print your labels as normal within MyPost Business and complete your packing of orders.
Export tracking numbers from MyPost Business
There is currently no way to bulk export tracking numbers from MyPost Business.
To update ReadyToShip with tracking numbers you will need to copy and paste them individually.
To view the tracking numbers for each order, click on History to view your shipments.
The consignment number is the Transaction ID. You need to match orders by clicking View and matching the delivery address.
Copy Tracking Numbers to ReadyToShip
Go back to your ReadyToShip window and, in the MyPost tab, expand an order by clicking the blue arrow.
Copy and paste the Transaction ID into the Tracking # field.
Notify your Store and Customers of their tracking information
Select your batch of orders and click Update Store.
- Connect to your store and upload the tracking number.
- Mark your orders as shipped.
- If you have configured your store to send an email when orders are marked as shipped, customers will receive a notification.
You can work on other orders in ReadyToShip while these are being processed. Orders in the MyPost tab will turn green when they have been updated in your store successfully.
Clean up the run
Select completed orders and click Remove Completed.
ReadyToShip will archive those orders. You can still find these orders using the Search feature.