Install your Zebra
To begin you must have installed your Zebra printer on your Mac.
- Go to System Preferences, Printers,
- Click the + button to add a printer.
- From the Use: list click Select Software... and in the Printer Software popup, select Zebra EPL Label Printer.
- Click Ok.
Configure your Zebra
- Open the 'Terminal' application on your Mac.
- At the command prompt, type:
and press Return.
- Go to http://localhost:631/printers
- Find your Zebra printer in the list and click on it.
If a popup Authentication Required appears, enter your computer's admin user credentials.
- Look for General Options and set your Paper Size to 4x6" (100x150mm)
- Click Set Default Options.
Your printer should now be configured to print on 4x6" thermal labels.