Connecting your Amazon Australia account to ReadyToShip is a straightforward process and only takes about 2 minutes.
You can connect multiple accounts, and once connected, ReadyToShip will import paid orders from Amazon Australia, and allow you to generate shipping labels and upload tracking data back to Amazon.
Currently we support Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) only. We do not support Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) at this stage, but we will be adding this feature soon.
1. Log into your Seller Central account at https://sellercentral.amazon.com
2. Click on Settings -> User Permissions
3. At the bottom of this page, click the 'Authorize Developer' button
4. On the next Screen, enter the following details:
Enter ReadyToShip in the “Developer’s Name” field.
Enter 9937-6894-7665 in the "Developer Account Number" field.
5. Agree to the connection
The next screen will show a confirmation box for ReadyToShip to connect with your Amazon Account. Select the checkbox and click Next.
6. Copy the connection information on the next page
You need to copy and paste the
Marketplace ID and
MWS Auth Token
To the ReadyToShip setup page here: https://setup.readytoship.com.au/stores/create/amazon/step1
7. Copy information into ReadyToShip
Then click "Test Connection"
8. Fill in your ReadyToShip Store information
The next page prompts you to give this connection a name and a valid return address.
Fill out the form, and click "Save Amazon Store"
9. You are done!
This will start an import process of the last 7 days worth of orders awaiting fulfilment.
Just click "Continue" to proceed.
If you would like us to import orders older than 7 days, please submit a request via Live Chat.