You can add any number of eBay stores to your ReadyToShip account.
- Log in to ReadyToShip.
- Click Settings.
- Click Stores.
- Click Add Store.
- Select eBay from the list of available stores.
- Click the Connect eBay Account button.
- This will take you to an eBay account login page. Log in to your store.
- Click Sign in after entering your details and you will see an Authentication page like the one below.Click I agree.
- Give your eBay Store connection a descriptive name and fill out a Return Address for that store. Each store can have a different return address. This is handy if you are operating under multiple business names or you have multiple distribution centres. For some carriers, such as eParcel, this address is submitted with consignments and won't be accepted if the address is invalid.
- Click the Save eBay Store button.
And that's it!
After you click Save eBay Store, ReadyToShip will start downloading orders that have been paid for but not shipped.
By default, orders from the last seven days will be imported. If you need older orders please contact us and we will import them for you.
You may also have to complete the Carrier Mapping step. For more information, see our guide on Carrier Mapping.