You can connect multiple accounts and ReadyToShip will import paid orders from Amazon Australia, generate shipping labels and send tracking data back to Amazon.
Currently we support Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) only. We do not support Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) at this stage, but we will be adding this feature soon.
1. Log into your Seller Central account at https://sellercentral.amazon.com
2. Navigate to "User Permissions"
3. Authorize ReadytoShip
Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" as shown:
On the next screen, click
"Authorize New Developer"
4. Add the ReadyToShip app credentials
Enter the following details when prompted:
- ReadyToShip in the “Developer’s Name” field.
- 9937-6894-7665 in the "Developer Account Number" field.
5. Agree to the connection
Select the checkbox and click Next.
6. Copy the connection information
The next page shows the IDs and tokens used to connect ReadyToShip to your Amazon account.
You need to copy and paste the:
- Seller ID
- Marketplace ID
- MWS Auth Token
to the ReadyToShip setup page.
7. Copy information into ReadyToShip
Click Test Connection to make sure everything is working.
8. Fill in your ReadyToShip store information
Give this connection a name and a valid return address.
Fill out the form, and click Save Amazon Store.
Click Continue to proceed.
9. You are done!
This will start an import process of the last seven days of orders awaiting fulfilment.
If you would like to import orders older than seven days, please submit a request via the Live Chat in your ReadyToShip console.